Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hired!

CXT Software (Phoenix) has announced that Justin Dickerson and Aileen Bruce have joined its Implementations team.

“Justin and Aileen are welcome additions to CXT Software’s Implementations team,” according to Shaun
Richardson, CXT Software’s vice president of Services. “Both of these professionals bring extensive knowledge and experience in the latest software technologies that will enable us to keep our growing customer base at the head of the pack.”

Bruce is a Pennsylvania native who moved to the Phoenix area with her family six years ago after living in Maryland, Florida, Virginia and New York. “I have worked in software implementations over the last 15 years and CXT Software is by far the best company I have worked for. I like that I can talk to anyone in the company to help resolve issues quickly for our customers, and I look forward to seeing the capabilities of our products continue to expand with the efforts of our awesome engineering team.”

Dickerson recently moved from Florida to Phoenix to become a member of the CXT Software team. “It was a big change, and I was nervous about it at first,” Dickerson explained, “but it turned out to be one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. We’ve got a strong team here, and I’m proud of the products we deliver.” For more information on CXT Software, visit www.cxtsoftware.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment